What information does website collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products or promotion.
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, just tell us to unsubscribe.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Questions and suggestions
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. If you have question, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please send us any and feedback, or any other issue.